Monday 7 March 2016

Members Introductions

Members Introduction


1. Foo Chi Hong




My name is Foo Chi Hong, AKA Dennis, and I just turn 22 years old on 7th of March. I live in a wonderful and traditional food heaven called Bukit Mertajam, a town of State of Penang. Currently I'm studying my Bachelor Degree in SEGi College Penang. My current hobby... Hmm that's tricky... Safe lives perhaps? Well I am an active Volunteer Ambulance Medic under the St John Ambulance Malaysia, State of Penang as well as a full time Business student. Of course I enjoy watching action movies, dating, and eat some nice food. Study in Business Management enable me with managing skills that I once lack of. And because of Business Management course, I am able to communicate well with others, confidence on my presentation, and many more. This is a short introduction about me, you will see me more in this blog with my fellow members in posting the research in this blog. Stay Tune!!



2. Khor Yeow Ping



My name is Khor Yeow Ping, I am 23 years old and I am still studying in SEGi College Penang. I live in Nibong Tebal which is in the south of the Penang State at Seberang Perai side. Animal and Business are the field of my interest. Discovery channel and Animal Planet is my favorite channel of all time. When I am free, I will find video about the animals. Business is my future plan, and I always focus on the news of the business. My father is a business man, so I will follow the step of my father in becoming a successful business man. 



3. Lai Jordan



My name is Jordan, I am from Butterworth, Penang. I am 21 years old and I am study in SEGi College Penang. My everyday activities included going to school, playing basketball, watching Hong Kong movies, and gathering with friends at the night time. I like sport, I always enjoy in playing sport. I decided to become a business man because I love money and also follow the step of my father. A degree in Business enables me to achieve my goals and also gives me an opportunity to make a difference in the community. 



4. Lee Chia Ching



My name is Lee Chia Ching I'm 22 years old and currently study at SEGi College Penang as a full time degree student, and taking the Business Management course under University of Sunderland. Estimation of graduation will be end of this year. Between I'm also work as a part- time job as real estate agent. From the job post, I have learn a lot of negotiation skill and also communication skill. The skill I had learn can be apply for my future job and life. From the job requirement, I will meet a lot of different people with different personality. From here, this is the challenge for me to communicate with them and persuade them for something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment